Targetleads.com

I am strongly considering buying some MA leads from this company, targetleads.com. Anyone have any experience with them? Good or bad? Thanks in advance!!

I used them for med supps in Wyoming last year and got a 5 to 6% return. Too bad they won't mail into Utah or I would use them for F.E.

I also had a good experience with them. The response rate that they told me to expect was spot on and a surprisingly high number of respondents remembered the returning the mailer. Make sure to tell them carriers you work with and they will give a discount. Mutual of Omaha got me 460 per 1000. Maybe they are pulling my leg with the whole discount thing but at least I felt like I got a deal. I also recently heard that Kramer charges 410 per 1000 if you have a Oxford Life contract.

Targets response rates are def spot on, I also like the wording they use on their cards. The people responding are more responsive to your calls or door knocks because of it.
Kramer on the other hand, just want you to "mail in the info", and seem like they dont want to talk to you.

Yeah, the representative told be that I should get a 1%-1.2% response with the mailer I was using and I got back .4%, Chris at The Lead Connection told me that if I use his mailer that is similar to the one I used with Target Leads, that I would get back about half the return of the usual FE lead... I mention Chris because everything he has told me was true... therefore I have been using The Lead Connections for all of my mailings and I know I can depend on getting a MINIMUM of 1.2%

Heck, I did a Spanish lead with him, sent out 1400 pieces and got back 26 leads... that's about 1.7%

BTW, this was for Final Expense

Last edited:
Back