Telemarketing Leads/Campaigns

:arghh:I am looking for a company to produce leads for my small agency. Are there any companies that you all have used in the past that produce qualified leads? I've used Leadco of Florida in the past but their quality has declined. I want Exclusive, qualified Telemarketed leads from Small Business Owners.

At this point, I'd like to have an actual telemarketer make calls for me but I'd be willing to buy leads if they are good.

I've seen a lot on here about online shared leads... what about the exclusive Telemarketing ones??

Thanks for the feedback

"Exclusive, qualified Telemarketed leads from Small Business Owners"

If I were you, I WOULD NOT pay someone $10-$15 for these leads. I would spend a little time and hire a qualified individual with a non-threatening script (There are a few that have been mentioned on this Forum). You should be able to generate many more leads than if you paid another company to do it for you.

We are going to utilize our call capabilities and offer our services to other agents in non-competing areas for televerified leads and appointments.

Small Business Health / Life Marketing.

$10 per hour calling - 20 hour monthly minimum - 2 hour block minimum for dialing. Small business records @ 10 cents each - buy as little as 1000.

Each lead gathered by answering your questions - $2 per question. We only use your script.

Pre-Set Appointment - additional $10. If closed - $15 Bonus.

No Shows replaced if verified within 1 hour of appointment time.

Call records supplied monthly. All calls recorded. $5 retrieval fee.

This is going to be our base plan for small business health / life.

How do these numbers sound for quality business?

Tom

I sell Group leads for Agencies, these are 25 plus live groups, that also have pension plans as well. usually well heeled companies. the appt. is set up in your name.

Not really.

We'll have people calling anyway. Already have the expense of the dialer, ld plan, etc - why not generate some additional business?

After crunching the numbers - there is a tremendous amount of profit in a high volume call center concept.

I love profit.

We'll be testing it over the next month - I'll keep you updated.

I was wanting feedback on the pricing model.

Tom

Sounds like you are trying to be all things to all people with out knowing much at all.

:arghh:I am looking for a company to produce leads for my small agency. Are there any companies that you all have used in the past that produce qualified leads? I've used Leadco of Florida in the past but their quality has declined. I want Exclusive, qualified Telemarketed leads from Small Business Owners.

At this point, I'd like to have an actual telemarketer make calls for me but I'd be willing to buy leads if they are good.

I've seen a lot on here about online shared leads... what about the exclusive Telemarketing ones??

Thanks for the feedback

No matter which company you use, or how much you pay. All telemarketers have a quota to fill

Last edited:

Thanks for the feedback

Randee:

Hope all is well!

At Professional Lists we hate paper work and love sales. Our call center package allows you to "lease" a call center seat. The agent in that "seat" will dial for you, using your script and the lead list we agree on.

We provide you reporting as well as recorded call samples. We work with you to deliver the leads in the best way for you.

No fees per lead, no tracking, we dial aggressivly, call HIGH quality data and give you the leads all day.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss this futher, the entire package is VERY transparent.

We are going to utilize our call capabilities and offer our services to other agents in non-competing areas for televerified leads and appointments.

Small Business Health / Life Marketing.

$10 per hour calling - 20 hour monthly minimum - 2 hour block minimum for dialing. Small business records @ 10 cents each - buy as little as 1000.

Each lead gathered by answering your questions - $2 per question. We only use your script.

Pre-Set Appointment - additional $10. If closed - $15 Bonus.

No Shows replaced if verified within 1 hour of appointment time.

Call records supplied monthly. All calls recorded. $5 retrieval fee.

This is going to be our base plan for small business health / life.

How do these numbers sound for quality business?

Tom

Sounds like you nickel and dime to death Tom, no offense. You may want to re work your fee schedule. Most people, myself included are more likely to do business for a flat rate than "a la carte" Just my opinion.

Has anyone used Gary or Al's leads? I've used Leadco Florida and in the beginning they were very qualified and would close 7 out of 10 on a bad batch. Now, their lead quality has seriously declined.

Looking for leads from Small Business Owners is this too much to ask?

Back