Telemarketing Leads/Campaigns

Has anyone used Gary or Al's leads? I've used Leadco Florida and in the beginning they were very qualified and would close 7 out of 10 on a bad batch. Now, their lead quality has seriously declined.

Looking for leads from Small Business Owners is this too much to ask?

How much per lead were you paying?
I would kill for leads like that.

All:

We offer our callcenter seats per lease and provide our responsive data. You controll the script and we provide you with recorded calls and reporting that shows how people are responding.

You get 40 hours of dialing agianst the list we craft together from our database.

Our agents set the appointments up for you and we provide them recorded for you in excel format.

Regards,

Has anyone used Gary or Al's leads? I've used Leadco Florida and in the beginning they were very qualified and would close 7 out of 10 on a bad batch. Now, their lead quality has seriously declined.

Looking for leads from Small Business Owners is this too much to ask?

Ditto

Use of freelancers to do telemarketing is a good idea you can plan your own budget and state what services you will pay for it is quite effective. Sites like getafreelancer and scriptlance do this regularly. There are many qualified freelancers and you can set up trial projects to see how they work out before you pay them loads of money and get no results.

The use of freelancers also gives you the option of paying according to your own budget.

Hope I helped,
Smiles,

I have a telemarketing company xpresstelemarketing.com We provide leads and appointments. Check out my site and if you have any questions, feel free to call or shoot me an email

Thanks

Back