Tell me about annuity FMO seminar 'systems'

You never know. The business consultant I work with has several reps that are new to selling annuities. They also can help with life and LTC producers.

Matt

Has your consultant helped your business? How have things worked out with this FMO? I am looking at a bunch of them and trying to narrow my list. I have my licenses including a series 7, 24 and soon 66. I also have an office and moneyto market heavily. Thanks. ;)

Dang. I wrote a lengthy response because I wanted to help Al out. Then I noticed this thread is old as hell. I'm going to delete my rambling FMO advice. I'm just going to leave this advice: don't tack your posts on to threads that were started years ago, for crying out loud.

He has helped. PM me your info and I will give you my number.

Matt

Has your consultant helped your business? How have things worked out with this FMO? I am looking at a bunch of them and trying to narrow my list. I have my licenses including a series 7, 24 and soon 66. I also have an office and moneyto market heavily. Thanks. ;)

He has helped. PM me your info and I will give you my number.

Matt

Matt:

I tried to PM you but I need 13 more posts to hit 30 posts. You cannot PM until you hit 30 posts??? :skeptical:

I guess I can try to post a bunch of messages then PM you. . Weird.

:biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dang. I wrote a lengthy response because I wanted to help Al out. Then I noticed this thread is old as hell. I'm going to delete my rambling FMO advice. I'm just going to leave this advice: don't tack your posts on to threads that were started years ago, for crying out loud.

Sorry dude if I did not follow protocol. I did not know. The feller did respond so it was worth a shot.

:GEEK:

Last edited:
Asset Marketing Systems

Did you know Mark Lindsey and Ty Young when they where at Asset Marketing?
Indaville - I am impressed! Part of my curiosity stems from your statement that the FMO helps you by providing the mailings and marketing materials. I thought we all got passed along to RME or whatever and paid for it ourselves! How did you get them to part with some seminar dough?

There are several FMO's out there that offer marketing credits based on production. Some are better than others. There are FMO's that will just bump up your commission based on production, some that will just pay a portion of your marketing, and some that will do a combination of both.
I went to one of their seminars here a month or two ago and was VERY IMPRESSED with them. They called me a few times afterwards but when I told them that I wanted to check out the field they stopped calling. I've never sold an annuity before so I can't expect that they are going to be too interested in me anyway.

Al

There are a-lot of consultants that are searching for the $1,000,000 plus producers. Find a consultant that will partner up with you and come up with a plan to help you become a successful advisor. All advisors had to start at the same point, a few just get really good help

Last edited:

Lol, why do you have a Series 24?

I guess this means you can be my boss? :D

I think each FMO is probably different on how they handle each of your questions. I get paid directly by my carriers and the FMO gets an over-ride but they give me marketing credits based upon production. With the seminars I run my FMO gave me the script and materials, I am part of a study group of producers across the nation, the FMO helps me determine who to market the seminars to, they provide the mailings and marketing materials.

I am on track to run around 60 seminars this year so let me know if you have any more questions.

Matt

Is your average annuity sale average around $300,000?

I have a few options if you want anymore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back