Text Messaging New Leads

Agent001

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you text new internet leads (assuming the leads are text compliant)? I leave a vm and send an email but currently don't text new leads.

If so, what do you say? What is the response rate? Do you recommend it?

Any help is appreciated!

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you text new internet leads (assuming the leads are text compliant)? I leave a vm and send an email but currently don't text new leads.

If so, what do you say? What is the response rate? Do you recommend it?

Any help is appreciated!
I immediately text new leads (it's automated once it hits my crm) and tell them to look for an email from me with a few additional questions.

It's almost 1/3 who respond but most only say thanks.

If they respond to both the text and email, they are a great prospect (assuming decent health/income/occupation etc.)

I then ask then how they prefer to communicate going forward and it seems to work really well.

I've had several prospects/clients that I only talk to via text the majority of the time.

I immediately text new leads (it's automated once it hits my crm) and tell them to look for an email from me with a few additional questions.

It's almost 1/3 who respond but most only say thanks.

If they respond to both the text and email, they are a great prospect (assuming decent health/income/occupation etc.)

I then ask then how they prefer to communicate going forward and it seems to work really well.

I've had several prospects/clients that I only talk to via text the majority of the time.

Same.

Even on referrals.

Back