The annuity place / store

eddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wisconsin
Has anyone had experience with theannuityplace and their life sales marketing? I was on a webinar the other day and was talked into signing up with one of their carriers and the webinar was all about how to market and then the last half hour was all about buying the latest guaranteed sales system for$200 that supposed to be a sure fire thing? Not sure if this outfit is legit or hjust trying to sell you another system like cipriano. I am also with a few carriers with the annuity store but also with them they seem to do the same thing and as always, once you sign up with them under a carrier they end up not communicating with you. Does anyone have a suggestion for me (wanting to get started in the annuity market) to find an IMO/FMO that is legit enough to contract with and help out? I fell for a lot of lines of BS and no results when I am running potential cases. ANy suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Re: theannuityplace/store

In my experience with annuity FMO's, if you do not have thousands to spend on marketing then you are not gonna get anything except a contract and a suggestion on which product to use.

Eddie, you're a nice guy and if I may make a suggestion:

If not wrong, I think you are wanting to learn more about annuities and how to sell them. My suggestion is to change course - instead of looking for a FMO, I would look for a local agency that would be willing to train you and put you in front of prospective clients.

I cannot speak for all FMOs, but most FMOs work with experienced agents. With that in mind, by looking for the perfect FMO that will teach you from the ground up, I think you will just be continuously disappointed.

After you learn from a local agency, and after you have built your confidence and also have some marketing capital, then look for a FMO and better contracts.

Anyway, just a suggestion for what it's worth.

Best of success to you.

Thanks for the help and suggestion. That is exactly what I am looking at. Lots of disappointments. But, anyway, I think I may have found one here so I'll start there and go the next level.

Back