The Biggest Loser

WCMason

Guru
1000 Post Club
Thursday I wrote a 79 year old a Plan G with Aetna, UW case, at $153 per month to replace her Plan F with Washington National at $363. Got an email from Aetna this morning that she was approved. This makes her my "biggest loser" of overpayment. Anyone have any similar biggest losers?

Thursday I wrote a 79 year old a Plan G with Aetna, UW case, at $153 per month to replace her Plan F with Washington National at $363. Got an email from Aetna this morning that she was approved. This makes her my "biggest loser" of overpayment. Anyone have any similar biggest losers?

It was about a year ago, Male, 74 yrs old paying $414/m for Plan F with Bankers. I replaced it with Equitable Plan F (he didn't want G) for $176/m

Had a similar situation to WC a couple of months ago. Guy called me. We had talked almost 3 years ago. Didn't even remember him until I found the old emails.

He is 81 and takes no meds. Replaced MOFO plan F in the $400/mo range with Aetna for $181.

I have no idea why he didn't buy 3 years ago. Guess he just needed time to think it over.

I've had a lot of MOFO's that I replaced at less than 1/2 the premium they were paying for the same coverage. Also a few Unicare and RNA.

You guys replaced three of my clients! I wondered who wrote the new policies.

On the bright side, the possibility of qualifying for Medicaid should move from "likely" to "Most Certain" for you with your new income shift.

Does Washington National write Med Supps now or have they gotten out of the market?

From the title of the thread I was sure you were going to be posting about Senior Advisor Indiana. Rick

It could have been a story about a guy who was a security guard, car salesman, insurance agent, association creator and web designer who based the state of the U.S. economy on the line at the local Red Lobster.

Or SAI. Either works.

Latest posts

Back