The Complexity of Insurance Options: A Lesson from Fast Food Menus

But please do not bring back: 3 carbon memo's, the ronoco calculator, poloroid photo requirements, suit/tie dress code to name a few....

Thanks for the ideas; However, I fail to see how any of those things would be a problem. In fact, they all seem to be great practices. It adds a certain level of charm, professionalism, and stability that modern insurance offices just don't have.

Is now a bad time for me to introduce a business idea I have? The company will be called Analog Alchemists Inc.

Imagine a Monday morning where the headaches of computer glitches and the tyranny of two-factor authentication are relics of the past. My employees will elegantly sweep into your office, replacing your cyber trinkets with vintage typewriters, cloud storage with filing cabinets, and agency management systems with a secretary.

Cybersecurity will no longer be a concern for your agency, and the learning curve for new hires is reduced drastically. Not to mention, our filing cabinets and typewriters come with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE.

- Message me for more details to join in on the analog revolution

My employees will elegantly sweep into your office, replacing your cyber trinkets with vintage typewriters, cloud storage with filing cabinets, and agency management systems with a secretary.

You forgot one critical piece of office equipment.

The Friden Calculator.

I forgot to mention that my underwriting training occurred in 1973 and this was what sat on my desk when I calculated rates and premiums.

iu

f I remember correctly, Underwriters also consider the fact that Elvis (A young man) owned a Pink car, which also called into question his level of morality.

Last edited:
Back