The Death of the Mini-Med.

it needs to be comprehensive coverage, not just hospital and lab like some of the limited benefit plans out there. It needs to include doctor visits, prescriptions, and all the other medical services typically covered now on an IFP plan.

Ann, it's already been done, and we've been selling it by the truck load for three years. You will have to do your homework off the board. Unless you want to talk about GTL, Assurant, Medico or something broadly advertised, you're not going to get the good stuff here.

Ann, it's already been done, and we've been selling it by the truck load for three years. You will have to do your homework off the board. Unless you want to talk about GTL, Assurant, Medico or something broadly advertised, you're not going to get the good stuff here.

Well, I may be terribly ignorant, but I haven't seen one yet that had the benefit levels I would feel comfortable selling. If that exists, then it's my bad for not knowing about it. Do you care to share your sources, either on the Forum, or by PM'ing me?

dang....thought national health went out of biz years ago....

Back