The Thread to End All Internet Lead Threads

Whatyouwant,

How many leads did your previous company generate per month in a typical market area of 1,000,000? How about nationally per month?

CF

BINGO!!! I just happen to know someone that has $200,000 to invest!

WebMatchmaker was used in this post
WebSurf was used in this post
No. No. NO!! I've already spent WAY too much on multiple lifetime memberships to your ASSociation (to win the stupid prizes - hey, when's the next contest? Are you changing the rules again? - you know I can blow the whistle on you just like whatyouwantfinally...), not to mention MAJOR contributions to your Groat's Syndrome research organization, which is not, by the way, giving me ANY relief, as you can tell by this runalongparagraph. Comprende?

WebMatch was used to light STI's sig
WebSmurf was not used in this post (to my knowledge)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ouch..I am having a Leads Headache!
You may have Groat's Syndrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriot...Actually...the 200G was not for me...but for another poster that was looking to get into the business.

And, I feel your pain regarding Groats Syndrome. The one good thing is that more people are becoming aware of the problem, and I truly believe there will be a cure this decade.

If it helps, chronic suffers have used ginger root (dried) rubbed on the area of affliction to help relieve some of the symptoms.

Whatyouwant,

How many leads did your previous company generate per month in a typical market area of 1,000,000? How about nationally per month?

CF

They didn't "generate" a significant number, even on a monthly basis throughout the entire country. Almost all leads came from affiliates. They generated between 0-20 a day nationally, with the number most often being a lot closer to 0 than 20.

Dave will be a big help to your website. Although you don't rank high for key words now...he'll change that in a hurry.

Ok, who is this Dave and how do I get hold of him. I'm new in this business and have been looking over all the lead posts to find lead companies, and it looks like this is the better approach.

Thanks,

Back