The Week of Nov 13th and my mom with a happy result

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
Tuesday: Internist "I don't like this spot on your lung. Getting you into an Oncologist ASAP."

Wednesday: Oncologist calls and says "We have you on the calendar for tomorrow at 8am. He normally doesn't see patients before 830, but we need you ASAP"

Thursday: Oncologist: "Not happy. Surgery is Tuesday, the 21st at 10am"

Tuesday: Its a fibrous mass, I am doing a happy dance in the waiting room, while keeping my mom high on percocet

And THAT my friends is why Original Medicare and Supplement is my plan of choice.

Would have been the same results with Medicare advantage . You really believe 1-2 days difference would have made a difference ? If that were cancerous it was probably there 6-12 months . Glad your moms ok . But more bs scare tactics . Emergencies which could be life or death have no pre authorization. This was not a life or death emergency were 1-2 days would change the outcome .

Would have been the same results with Medicare advantage . You really believe 1-2 days difference would have made a difference ? If that were cancerous it was probably there 6-12 months . Glad your moms ok . But more bs scare tactics . Emergencies which could be life or death have no pre authorization. This was not a life or death emergency were 1-2 days would change the outcome .

2 day delay is ok..... until its YOU!

Do you and can you guarantee no pre auth to your mapd clients?

2 T65 calls yesterday. "OH no no no, I do not want an Advantage plan, my friends tell me horror stories."

Didn't come from me

For your 2 calls I’ve gotten 25 calls “ my med sup and pdp combined premium went up 20% total . I can’t afford $374 a month.Get me that advantage plan. Wait till you see the rate increases for pdp’s in 2025 with $2k cap on drug costs . Wouldn’t suprise me to see 100-200% rate increases to adjust for it . Mapds will just cut some of the worthless mapd benefits as you call it .

Back