Thinking about getting into the business.

I'm saying he was paid to be the face of a sales training and software company and he had nothing to do with it other than licensing his likeness and name. Not a real salesman at all.

I came back here to respond to this because I follow him on FB and IG and I was getting alerts about his conference. I know what I am about to say may be controversial but if he got the licensing to sales training and software, I mean how do did they find him, if he is not good at what he does. He openly admits that he had his issues young in life and that 90% of his money came from Real estate.

I believe someone posted about a policy their manager wrote on them the other day. Managers selling victims err I mean recruit's warm market and them is still happening.

my very 1st day in 1996 my manager went on a joint call. we went to see the guy I sold my other business to. He wanted to put $500 into something a month that he could make some cash payments to. I could sell WL, term & fixed UL. My manager, who had an equities license outside of our captive companies offerings, suggested a Variable annuity. He also suggested I should do the same for myself. (I was new, but not stupid. bought tons of term & 100k WL & UL on myself & wife. Still own the WL & UL today & converted the term several times over the years)

40 days later, my manager announced he was retiring & moving to Florida. So, rather than help me launch my career, he was looking out for himself & his new job in Florida.

I will say, even though I was brand new that 1st day, I knew that was pretty messed up. I have to thank him for that because it likely motivated me to learn all I could about all products, get licenses & designations. When I went on joint calls over the years, I never mentioned to any clients any products the agent couldn't sell. It worked out well for all & glad I had that happen early, as well as witnessing death claims early, as it likely made me a better agent & manager in the years I held those positions.

my very 1st day in 1996 my manager went on a joint call. we went to see the guy I sold my other business to. He wanted to put $500 into something a month that he could make some cash payments to. I could sell WL, term & fixed UL. My manager, who had an equities license outside of our captive companies offerings, suggested a Variable annuity. He also suggested I should do the same for myself. (I was new, but not stupid. bought tons of term & 100k WL & UL on myself & wife. Still own the WL & UL today & converted the term several times over the years)

40 days later, my manager announced he was retiring & moving to Florida. So, rather than help me launch my career, he was looking out for himself & his new job in Florida.

I will say, even though I was brand new that 1st day, I knew that was pretty messed up. I have to thank him for that because it likely motivated me to learn all I could about all products, get licenses & designations. When I went on joint calls over the years, I never mentioned to any clients any products the agent couldn't sell. It worked out well for all & glad I had that happen early, as well as witnessing death claims early, as it likely made me a better agent & manager in the years I held those positions.

Something like that happened to me in two different industries. Not that specific circumstance but managers who try to take advantage of the situation.

Back