Thinking of Selling my Book of Business.

But i don't know the details of the process can someone explain to me how is done?
Good Morning....I can assist with purchasing your renewal commissions it is comprised of MedSup, Long Term Care, Final Expense, Cancer Insurance, Accident Coverage, or Disability/Universal Life. We have been assisting agents for over 3 years and have had some great results. Please hit me up on my email.

[email protected] or call 855-277-2274

So i decided to simply stop selling insurance since no one wanted to buy my small book. I have a question about CE though. I received an email that if i dont complete the CE requirements by the date they are due i can get fined up to $250. If i surrender my licenses will that be enough to avoid any problems in the future?

So i decided to simply stop selling insurance since no one wanted to buy my small book. I have a question about CE though. I received an email that if i dont complete the CE requirements by the date they are due i can get fined up to $250. If i surrender my licenses will that be enough to avoid any problems in the future?

What did you do with your book of business?

Back