Time & Humana

I just went to AHT's site for the first time. Why is it people will spend the money to put up a site and only give partial info?

I know some agents in the Goodlettsville area. Can't say if any of them are affiliated with AHT or not but from the site it is almost like they don't want to tell you anything.

You can calculate earnings based on # of sales but have no idea what the commission level is. They don't identify carriers, owners or how they accomplish their magic.

It always makes me think they have something to hide.

So what is AHT selling besides this GI product?

The affordable health access, GI by Time is exactly what Americas Health Team is selling.

You can calculate earnings based on # of sales but have no idea what the commission level is. They don't identify carriers, owners or how they accomplish their magic.

I wonder what exactly it is they bring to the table for nearly half the commission?

Using their calculator, four sales per week (no supplemental) is good for: $1,500 a week, $6,495 per month, and $78,000 annually.

I applied that to my average 2008 first year health commission of $722...

Those numbers are: $2,888 a week, $12,505 per month, and $150,060 annually.

Wonder what you get for giving up 50% of the comp?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The affordable health access, GI by Time is exactly what Americas Health Team is selling.

I wonder what exactly it is they bring to the table for nearly half the commission?

Using their calculator, four sales per week (no supplemental) is good for: $1,500 a week, $6,495 per month, and $78,000 annually.

I applied that to my average 2008 first year health commission of $722...

Those numbers are: $2,888 a week, $12,505 per month, and $150,060 annually.

Wonder what you get for giving up 50% of the comp? Perhaps some of those very costly free leads?

Last edited:
From what I understand from a few of their former agents they promote B to B for new agents - also putting them at at 10% comp.

The other agent who replied said he started at 20% comp - that must be new since I've had over 10 AHT new agents state they were at 10%.

Can you imagine writing 200 health apps a year for $78K? I do it, and it's a lot of work. Granted, I have flexibility, but I'll bet I average fifty hours a week over the course of a year.

AHT. Slave labor.

I don't know why I was offered at 20% and everyone else supposedly at 10%. I did read a similiar post about AHT where a life agent who had no health experience what so ever was offered a management role and was given an agency. Maybe I am the 1% out of 100 that was actually given a fair deal and offered a good contract.

So for whatever the reason I am not endorsing or promoting AHT by any means just stating what they offered me.

Back