Top IMO/FMO's for Term and Whole Life accelerated underwriting

RamirezAgent

Hey all,

I wanted to ask the community on who they think are leading FMO's or IMO's for term and whole life insurance including final expense. I am starting my first insurance agency as an independent agent and most of my business revolves around term and whole life insurance. I am mostly going to be a one stop shop and be the only agent for a year or two until I bump up personal production but wanted to get everyone's valuable opinions on who would give my agency the best chance of success from the start in terms of access to accelerated underwriting products and of course comp.

I am looking for FMO's/IMO's who particularly has access to non-med, accelerated underwriting term and whole life products. Preferably accelerated underwriting. Most of my time is done over the phone selling and need access to a more modern and streamlined application process more than anything.

With commissions in mind it is also important that a high contract is important but not everything if they can take care of all the back office paperwork that will go along with submitting business. I also wanted to ask if direct appointments would be a better route for me to go? I know that I will have to get in contact with some regional offices or MGA's that can offer direct appointments but wanted thoughts on that as well. I have heard that Penn Mutual has a program called ACE that is a great accelerated underwriting platform.

I have seen that there are quite a few topics surrounding and know this may see like a repetitive topic but would prefer a tailored answer besides "go look at the other posts on the forum".

I also will be providing services for Medicare, annuities, long term care and DI. So if there is anyone that you guys recommend that would be able to hit all the nails on the head and why I would GREATLY appreciate your insight. I am mostly looking for the accelerated underwriting products but also need the other mentioned products covered as well.

Thank you and appreciate all the help I can get.

Back