Transamerica Social Security Benefit Form

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just wondering if you can go back and use this form for a TA policy that is already in force? That goes for SNL also.

Just wondering if you can go back and use this form for a TA policy that is already in force? That goes for SNL also.

Lololol sorry, let the games begin. You should call trans, Snl, yea you should call them too. Who is your upline?

Don't be confused like Ben Bowman, remember 2+2=4 and 3+1=4, so you can always change a payment method that is available with any company. Just make sure the change is within the 30 day limit.:yes:

I've done a few times. For instance let's say you want to save age . April 10th effective date but they want the 4 th wed billing. You send the app in April 20th. They bill april 10th and issue. Get SS form signed at time of app and send in after issue canceling the 10th eft draft date. I know a lot of people hate Trans and I agree if you don't scrub your apps hard and learn what they want it would be tough. I'm very detailed oriented so I've never had a problem. But each agent must deal with the co they feel must comfortable with

Last edited:
I've done a few times. For instance let's say you want to save age . April 10th effective date but they want the 4 th wed billing. You send the app in April 20th. They bill april 10th and issue. Get SS form signed at time of app and send in after issue canceling the 10th eft draft date

I'm very impressed with your assumed knowledge. You must read this forum religiously.

Back