Transferring Contracts While I Am Vectored

ZenSamurai

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
I am trying to transfer some contracts to another IMO. I know I can't apply for a new company but if you transfer an existing contract would there be an issue and would they drop me if in fact I only transferred an existing contract?

I am trying to transfer some contracts to another IMO. I know I can't apply for a new company but if you transfer an existing contract would there be an issue and would they drop me if in fact I only transferred an existing contract?

My first priority would be to pay my debts then worry about moving your contracts.

Rick

Yes, most companies are still going to check that even if you are transferring. The easiest thing for you in the long run is to pay the debt and move on.

LOL! Rick is such a... Yup it rhymes with Rick. :D

I agree with Rick, pay up. :yes:

Back