Travel Insurance - Anyone? [Any Suggestions?]

marindependent

Guru
1000 Post Club
"
COVID-19 insurance policies are increasingly joining passports and sunscreen as vacation staples, creating opportunities for insurers as more countries require mandatory coverage in case visitors fall ill from the coronavirus.

Airline bookings are on the rise in some regions, driving cautious hopes of a revival in summer traffic, but also raising fears among tourist destinations of getting hit with bills should vacationers become stranded by the virus.

More than a dozen countries from Aruba to Thailand require COVID-19 coverage for visitors, with Jordan the latest to consider such protections, organizers of an emergency services plan told Reuters."

Read the rest of the article here.

Anyone out there selling travel insurance. Any good suggestions where to send my clients?

Indeed, travel insurance is an important aspect and thanks for sharing such information. I have traveled many times because I consider this an essential occupation in life. I cannot understand people who all their lives do not want to get out of their comfort zone and visit more places because the planet is so giant and has so many areas worth visiting. Personally, I have already made plans for this summer and the first destination will be Burj khalifa. I have already found out about everything related to tickets and other details from exploringemirates.com and I can't wait for the adventure to start.

Last edited:
I sell IMG. It is not main line of business but it should be possible to sell online on social media

Back