Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

They should have done it last year. People like Pelosi, Schumer and Harris said he was good. I think an immediate investigation on who knew what and when they knew it is the bare minimum.

Maybe Comer shouldn't have wasted years on pointless investigations that ended AS SOON AS Biden dropped out - no one takes oversight committee seriously anymore

Being old and decrepit isn't a high crime and misdemeanor, they should 25th Amendment him though.
Oh, and I wasn't talking about sleepy.
The Left would have kept him propped up like uncle Bernie for 4 more years. I'm talking about the elected officials that were putting out the deliberate mis information you guys were believing. You are victims, I'm sure.

Ah la Diane Feinstein
rawImage.jpg

They should have done it last year. People like Pelosi, Schumer and Harris said he was good. I think an immediate investigation on who knew what and when they knew it is the bare minimum.
Ya have corn hole gym jordon investigate it's, right after they unseal the osu papers or he sits for his interview on who knew what and when they knew it about the attempt to over through the government of the united states of America , your nonsense is more of the same old playbook

Back