Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

I broke my own rule, never argue with strangers over the internet on politics, if you would actually vote for the most radical liberal and least liked VP in history, I can’t change your mind!

"most radical liberal" lol

Yes, the former prosecutor and dyed-in-the-wool corporate Dem is "the most radical liberal."

Also, I'm pretty sure Dick Cheyney was the most unpopular VP in history.

Other than for entertainment purposes, theres no use talking to the hard left swingers.
Solely that. Entertainment.

No one is changing their mind because of a meme, some numb nuts calling them a number nutz. Just a play ground. Kinda reminds me of the school bus "Your mama" duals. Just like then, there are some highly emotional kids. Glad they can't tell the Vice principal 🙂. I don't care what anyone else does mostly. I do care when they try to make me care.

I visited a long time (20+ yrs) client the other day. She had a friend there also. I asked about her close friend, also my client, and neighbor. She and the other older lady start huffing and say they don't speak with her anymore. She says 'did you see the sign in her yard, you can't miss it' I said I didn't to try to change the subject. But nope, I get to hear about them calling the HOA on her over her Trump sign. She still has her Biden Harris sign in her window.

Oh, on my flight from Memphis last week I got stuck on a plane next to a drunk doctor Trump supporter. That kept trying to engage me on politics. Nope. Then I make the mistake of saying I'm from California. I thought the lady sitting in the row ahead was going to jump over her seat at him.

Back