Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Drunken Kamala is talking how she will secure the border!

If you want to know how Trump will keep jobs in America, here is the full transcript of his point by point plan:

“So pretty much as we’ve been saying, and what I wanna do is I wanna be able to, look your business, years ago in this area I was honored as the man of the year, was maybe 20 years ago, oh and the fake news heard about it, they said it never happened, it never happened, and I didn’t know who it was, it was a group that honored me as man of the year, the fakers back there, see the fake news [stupid crowd booing] but they said, they said oh and they looked and it you know they said it never happened, but I said I swear to you it happened, it did happen, I was man of the year, and I came and I made a speech and I said why do you allow them to take you car business away, why do you allow it to happen, they’re taking your business away and I didn’t know too much about it, all I know is they’re taking your car industry away from you, they said it never happened, and lo and behold, somebody said I remember the event and then we found out and we had everything, we got the awards, we had everything, it did happen, but I”

This clown wants to be President?:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

The Scarecrow was more intellectual than him- even before OZ gave him a brain!

"Big brains they gave that scarecrow,nobody had brains like that,people are saying my brain is bigger because i know nuclear,and he was so mistreated by the flying monkeys,nobody talks about that......" DJT

Back