Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Umm, Same thing?

Sent Americans back some of their own money to help them survive the covid disaster, right then, when they need it to feed their families. Oh, and pay insurance premiums?

Or to protect our borders from un vaccinated un vetted illegals. Spent in America?

Biden Harris (or is it Harris Biden) is sending what $700 to Helene survivors? And what $100,000,000,000 to Ukraine or should I say the oligarchs off shore accounts.
$700 is the max per family. It’s the law. You then apply for FEMA assistance. Ukraine got invaded by Trumps boss, the murdering Vlad Putin. If comrade Trump wins he won’t give them a dime. Then Vlad can keep moving west.

$700 is the max per family. It’s the law. You then apply for FEMA assistance. Ukraine got invaded by Trumps boss, the murdering Vlad Putin. If comrade Trump wins he won’t give them a dime. Then Vlad can keep moving west.

Ukraine was invaded by Russia while we have, or had a weak President.

Same with Israel.

Peace though strength.

Not dementia.

He’s not gonna tell his wife what to do, just all other women in the USA. Gotcha. Hypocritical Trump…

Dude, read it again.

"TRUMP: We spoke about it and I said you have to write what you believe. I'm not going to tell you what to do."

Unlike Mrs Biden, Milana does not have to speak for her husband. For that matter she does not have to sit in meetings or help guide him off a stage.

Like a man married to a strong independent woman, he is not telling her what to say.

I find that a plus.

Last edited:
Dude, read it again.

"TRUMP: We spoke about it and I said you have to write what you believe. I'm not going to tell you what to do."

Unlike Mrs Biden, Milana does not have to speak for her husband. For that matter she does not have to sit in meetings or help guide him off a stage.

Like a man married to a strong independent woman, he is not telling her what to say.

I find that a plus.

No but she is getting freaky deaky with the security guard at the Tiffany's in Trump Tower so X president has no sway over Melinia anymore-she don't want his old musty mushroom dick no more and trump don't want to give her half his shit in divorce.

Back