Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Marjorie Taylor Green thinks the Dems are manipulating hurricanes to hit MAGA country.

The next name on the hurricane list is Milton. Looks to hit the west coast of Florida as a possible major hurricane.

Get ready for more MAGA bs on this future storm.

MAGA in a nutshell…without a new healthcare plan….

This thread is filled with wonderful psychological lessons. The continual attacks on Trump in the full absence of any positive things to say about Biden and Harris, are worthy of a checkmate.

This is the systematic destruction of the corrupt Dem party, along with the RINOs. And it's glorious. Keep watching though, we're not done yet.

Therapists are going to be booked solid.

This thread is filled with wonderful psychological lessons. The continual attacks on Trump in the full absence of any positive things to say about Biden and Harris, are worthy of a checkmate.

This is the systematic destruction of the corrupt Dem party, along with the RINOs. And it's glorious. Keep watching though, we're not done yet.

Therapists are going to be booked solid.
The positive about Biden/Harris is in full view. We live in the greatest country on Earth with the greatest economy and the greatest opportunities.

I did some research. There have been 86 million immigrants who have entered this country in the last 150 years. Thats what this country is founded on.

If I lived in Mexico or Venezuela or Honduras…hell yes I would come here too.

The border bill that Trump didn’t want would have helped control it.

The positive about Biden/Harris is in full view. We live in the greatest country on Earth with the greatest economy and the greatest opportunities.

I did some research. There have been 86 million immigrants who have entered this country in the last 150 years. Thats what this country is founded on.

If I lived in Mexico or Venezuela or Honduras…hell yes I would come here too.

The border bill that Trump didn’t want would have helped control it.
Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Let me ask you this; Over half of Americans now say they're far worse off economically/financially in the last 4 years than they were during the Trump years.

Would you say they're just all wrong?

I should add, that you're clearly one of only 28% of the people (CNN is likely being extremely charitable with this number as well) who, in your case, doesn't just think we're on the right track, but according to you we have the "greatest economy".

So we have the rare opportunity here folks to talk to either someone who obviously knows something that the majority of the rest of the country doesn't, including CNN (because, ya know, he did his research)...

Or, that or you're in utter and complete denial because your former beloved candidate is a brain-dead dementia patient that anyone who did in fact have half a brain, including the media who lied to you for the past nearly 4 years, knew all along. And the fact that his replacement is a worthless, cackling whore who can't even talk to a crowd unless her teleprompter is on is plummeting in what little popularity she had and the polls. Hell, even the betting odds now put Trump as the sure favorite.

Keep talking shit all day long about Trump, you're only showing your own pathetic hand to the rest of the table. Your party is finished, and YOU'RE finished.

1728139987414.png

Last edited:
Back