Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

We have maybe 3-4 liberals on here constantly spreading hate while the World is watching Biden and Harris’s incompetence!
I see what you did there.you want to generalize things so if fits in to a nice little cartoon box that explains everything at once- no gray areas .i am not a liberal i am very fiscally conservative white male with no tattoos and a squared away regular haircut but i can also be moral without being religious and pro democratic process even though the dem candidate is going to cost me money .If the X-president was to get reshot at today in Pa. ( not hoping he does) and a bullet actually hits him i would not be as worried about JD Eyeliner becoming president because i believe once the emperor is not a threat anymore there will be a lot more GOP MAGA willing to admit the emperor was wearing some really weird clothes all along.

U da spin doctor with another non answer.
You should apply for "The View"

There is no difference when a majority of one party is pro life and the other is pro choice?
The fact that 70% of American women want the freedom to choose, indicates your math skills require some polishing.

We have maybe 3-4 liberals on here constantly spreading hate while the World is watching Biden and Harris’s incompetence!
The rest of the non-Trumpers prefer to just read and laugh. But there you go again with crowd size statements. lol

Kameltoe had an affair with a married man(to get her political career going). I wonder how Willie's wife felt about that.
I wonder how Melania felt when she found out her husband had sex with Stormy and McDougal while she was taking care of her new son she had with Cult leader?

I wonder how Melania felt when she found out her husband had sex with Stormy and McDougal while she was taking care of her new son she had with Cult leader?
That likely cost Trump millions more as he likely had to negotiate a non-disclosure agreement with her, as well as dividing all living accommodations into two distinct and separate living areas. Apparently holding her hand wasn't part of the agreement, and appearance fees for being by his side at events likely cost 4x the original amount.

Back