Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Scary.

I know a couple Women. My mom was a real one, from birth.

I also know a couple brown people. One of my best friends is a brown guy. He is a hard worker. He doesn't have as good of an accent as Kamala though. He is well-spoken, bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.

I wonder why so many brown guys are going team Red?

Congrats on having a brown friend

I am pretty sure Trump put abortion in the States hands exactly where it is meant to be.

I have never seen so many so eager to fight for the killing of a baby!

Lets also put interracial marriage to the states too!! How about segregation? ***

Kamala will continue to take care of the world with our tax dollars and leave the US citizens suffering in flooded waters!

The right loves to convince themselves that they are the party of social care when in reality you're the complete opposite...

“All beliefs, habits, tastes, emotions, mental attitudes that characterize our time are really designed to sustain the mystique of the Party and prevent the true nature of present-day society from being perceived.”

The irony of you quoting this is that it is the GOP that embodies the dark vision of 1984.

We have maybe 3-4 liberals on here constantly spreading hate while the World is watching Biden and Harris’s incompetence!

I think you're the most delusional person on here... You think the world wants Trump? The world laughs at Trump and at us for even allowing the stain on humanity to run.

Try leaving the country sometime

That's an ignorant comment.
That's the truth. He's also not a convicted-felon and liable for sexual assault and doesn't like inflicted unnecessary harm to those affected by Helene like your leader has and continues to do. People that think they're not entitled to FEMA assistance because of Trump stating FEMA is broke.

Shame on him and others that are pushing these lies.

Back