Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

The "polls" are so wrong. I was in Lancaster county yesterday helping a client with the death claim for her husband. When I was in her neighborhood in 2020 it was Trump sign after Trump sign. In fact, the whole ride out from Lehigh county through deep red Berks county and into Lancaster county in 2020 was nothing but Trump signs. In 2016 it was nothing but "Locker her Up" signs and Trump signs.

Yesterday there was only one Trump sign in the whole neighborhhod. There so many Harris/Walz signs. Not nearly as many Harris signs as there were for Trump 4 years ago, but too many to count nonetheless.

I have spoken with many friends here who are Republicans who have already mailed their ballots. Some say they voted in for Harris, some say they voted for Trump, and many told me they didn't vote for President because they can't vote for Trump but they won't vote for a Democrat either.

I only know one Democrat personally who said he isn't voting for Harris and is writing in RFK instead.

I do not think Harris loses many of those who voted for Biden four years ago.

I think Trump has lost far more Republican votes. I'm not saying that many PA Republicans are voting for Trump. But may are voting the down ballot races and leaving the Presidential slot blank. Even when Trump did win PA he did so by only 44K votes. Biden then beat him by 80K I believe. Harris is going to beat him by at least 100K here.

The red wave polls that have begun to appear in the past two weeks to dilute the polls showing Harris in the lead are going to have the same result as they did in 2022: There is no red wave and the Democrats are going to "surprisingly outperform."

So we won't have to worry about Trump not having any plans whatsoever for healthcare. He isn't going to be President of the United States ever again.

or build your own (DJT)
There's no free speech on Truth Social if you post an anti-MAGA comment. As for X, Elon is manipulating the logarithm so his posts appear front and center, regardless of whether or not you follow him. Manipulating free speech is not free speech. But besides that, he's responsible for that yucky ev craze as a solution to climate change. Bad Elon, bad!!

But somehow they refuse to see that Trump is following Hitlers play book almost to a tee.

But we definitely cant vote for a black woman who started her law career by
Hitler...you're a fool.

A black woman who started her law career by..... being Willie's Ho.

Last edited:
The "polls" are so wrong. I was in Lancaster county yesterday helping a client with the death claim for her husband. When I was in her neighborhood in 2020 it was Trump sign after Trump sign. In fact, the whole ride out from Lehigh county through deep red Berks county and into Lancaster county in 2020 was nothing but Trump signs. In 2016 it was nothing but "Locker her Up" signs and Trump signs.

Yesterday there was only one Trump sign in the whole neighborhhod. There so many Harris/Walz signs. Not nearly as many Harris signs as there were for Trump 4 years ago, but too many to count nonetheless.

I have spoken with many friends here who are Republicans who have already mailed their ballots. Some say they voted in for Harris, some say they voted for Trump, and many told me they didn't vote for President because they can't vote for Trump but they won't vote for a Democrat either.

I only know one Democrat personally who said he isn't voting for Harris and is writing in RFK instead.

I do not think Harris loses many of those who voted for Biden four years ago.

I think Trump has lost far more Republican votes. I'm not saying that many PA Republicans are voting for Trump. But may are voting the down ballot races and leaving the Presidential slot blank. Even when Trump did win PA he did so by only 44K votes. Biden then beat him by 80K I believe. Harris is going to beat him by at least 100K here.

The red wave polls that have begun to appear in the past two weeks to dilute the polls showing Harris in the lead are going to have the same result as they did in 2022: There is no red wave and the Democrats are going to "surprisingly outperform."

So we won't have to worry about Trump not having any plans whatsoever for healthcare. He isn't going to be President of the United States ever again.
I'm seeing the same thing in in rural countries in Michigan. I was surprised how few trump signs and the sheer volume of Harris signs

Back