Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

I'm on the side of the majority of Latinos in this country.

No man, you are on the side that behave and think the way they are supposed to, according to you.

I would bet even money you use 'Racist' more than the majority of Latinos. You look for victim hood.

Have you bothered to read any of the material I've posted?

lol dude, Trump isn't going to win. He's already lost and he himself knows it. He's dropping clues all over the place showing he knows that he isn't going back to the White House by winning the election.

Are you and that Tool guy related? You talk in circles, throw out slurs, innuendo and spin everything and answer nothing.

Are you and that Tool guy related? You talk in circles, throw out slurs, innuendo and spin everything and answer nothing.

I've said this to you many times in the past. You need to slow down, read what others have posted, and then think about it rather than reacting. If you think I'm talking in circles its' because you won't take the time to think and discuss. Everything is react, react, react. Look at the interchange with you and Russ. Go back and read it and see if you can understand his point. It is plain to see for anyone with an open mind.

No man, you are on the side that behave and think the way they are supposed to, according to you.

I would bet even money you use 'Racist' more than the majority of Latinos. You look for victim hood.

I feel bad for you wino. You and goillini make me sad.

Rest your soul. I am good.

This is a play ground for me. I will vote my conscience. Waiting until last minute incase something comes up that could change my mind. I am voting for Democracy and Freedom as I see it.

I do not feel sorry for anyone for voting how they choose. Nor am I actively going out trying to close people to my way of thinking. That would be sad.

Trump will tell them the election was stolen.....again.......and they'll believe it. He's already dropping clues in every speech as he knows he's toast. Not sure if Rudy, Sidney, Kenneth or Jenna can represent him this time as they've all been charged and or convicted. What a circus Trump has been.

Back