Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Trump has done harm to the people of NC in reference to FEMA and I check the 538 polls and he stills leads in NC. He doesn't give a shit and they still vote for him.....it's almost reached the point of no hope....

Under Trump he took away the tax penalty from people not having insurance and he gave employers the option to offer a stipend to the employees so they can have the freedom to choose the best course to get their own insurance.

You cannot simply change Obamacare if it was easy it would've been done. There are solutions to help clients is as a broker you get educated on the different options available.

Look into www.FMMA.org

The biggest problem is the billing from the top! Obamacare has created a landscape of extreme billing practices causing our insurance to sky rocket. If you look at the trend prior to Obummercare you will easily see the data the this wasn't the case.

The reality is 65% of people on Obummercare that walk into an ER will tell them not to bill the insurance they can't afford the bill that comes with it! Give them the cash pay price.

As a health Insurance broker I could go on with this. And I will it's time we give the American People the correct information and ways to navigate this.

Under Trump he took away the tax penalty from people not having insurance and he gave employers the option to offer a stipend to the employees so they can have the freedom to choose the best course to get their own insurance.

You cannot simply change Obamacare if it was easy it would've been done. There are solutions to help clients is as a broker you get educated on the different options available.

Look into www.FMMA.org

The biggest problem is the billing from the top! Obamacare has created a landscape of extreme billing practices causing our insurance to sky rocket. If you look at the trend prior to Obummercare you will easily see the data the this wasn't the case.

The reality is 65% of people on Obummercare that walk into an ER will tell them not to bill the insurance they can't afford the bill that comes with it! Give them the cash pay price.

As a health Insurance broker I could go on with this. And I will it's time we give the American People the correct information and ways to navigate this.
Yeah, but if you like your doctor..............

Look into www.FMMA.org

Ignore computer generated

Back