Truth About Medicare Supplements?

The last auto accident I had was maybe 20 years ago. I've owned my home for 31 years and I've never submitted a homeowner's claim. Do I feel cheated because I spent all those premium dollars on auto and homeowners insurance and have nothing to show for it? Of course not. The potential for loss is great, dispite the reality of never submitting a claim. Does this this guy offer the same advice to never purchase P&C coverage? Does he own a home and auto policy? Does he have malpractice coverage? Has he ever filed a malpractice claim?
You get my point.

The last auto accident I had was maybe 20 years ago. I've owned my home for 31 years and I've never submitted a homeowner's claim. Do I feel cheated because I spent all those premium dollars on auto and homeowners insurance and have nothing to show for it? Of course not. The potential for loss is great, dispite the reality of never submitting a claim. Does this this guy offer the same advice to never purchase P&C coverage? Does he own a home and auto policy? Does he have malpractice coverage? Has he ever filed a malpractice claim?
You get my point.

I feel cheated on lots of things, insurance is only one of them. My biggest complaint would be that my $6000 out-of-pocket health insurance costs me, a healthy 37 year old $300 a month!

Back