Trying to figure it out - have a Q

brogers

Me now: recently licensed (FL, Life and Health) changing careers. Not enough capital to start completely independent and buy leads.

I temporarily (for about 10 months) need to work remotely. I have an interview tomorrow with UnitedHealth for a remote 100% commission job. I would like that but if it doesn't happen...

I will do Assurance IQ, U65 health 1099, non-captive (supposedly). I am aware of the issues (not great leads, commissions) but would approach it as an opportunity to learn.

I have been talking to Eldercare about doing Med Supplements, MA, and Final Expense. They would contract with me UnitedHealth, Cigna, and Humana for Medicare.

If I took the Assurance IQ job selling U65 health, and they had contracts with any of those carriers, would I not be able to sell Medicare products from those same carriers with Eldercare?

Me now: recently licensed (FL, Life and Health) changing careers. Not enough capital to start completely independent and buy leads.

I temporarily (for about 10 months) need to work remotely. I have an interview tomorrow with UnitedHealth for a remote 100% commission job. I would like that but if it doesn't happen...

I will do Assurance IQ, U65 health 1099, non-captive (supposedly). I am aware of the issues (not great leads, commissions) but would approach it as an opportunity to learn.

I have been talking to Eldercare about doing Med Supplements, MA, and Final Expense. They would contract with me UnitedHealth, Cigna, and Humana for Medicare.

If I took the Assurance IQ job selling U65 health, and they had contracts with any of those carriers, would I not be able to sell Medicare products from those same carriers with Eldercare?
I don't think any of the carriers you listed do both under and over 65. Check with Eldercare.

Back