Trying to terminate a WellCare appointment.

rkoehne

Hello, I am a licensed L&H agent. I have been trying to terminate my appointments with wellCare. They directed me to my agent portal to process the termination. Unfortunately I do not have access to my login credentials as that was handled by my previous employer and they are under no obligation to assist me in providing me with my credentials. So I contacted the carrier to have them terminate the appointments. This has been a back and forth fight with the carrier for almost 2 months. I have had 5 tickets open with them and they still have not terminated the appointments even after telling me that they will process the termination. Has anyone had this issue with a carrier and how did you finally get the appointment terminated?

I have been told conflicting information by various reps. Some telling me my appointments are terminated and some telling me I am still appointment. I was in the suspended status since I did not do my WellCare continuing education and they told me that eventually it would term but I got confirmation today that I am in fact actively appointed. This has been insane, if anyone has advice, it will be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I am a licensed L&H agent. I have been trying to terminate my appointments with wellCare. They directed me to my agent portal to process the termination. Unfortunately I do not have access to my login credentials as that was handled by my previous employer and they are under no obligation to assist me in providing me with my credentials. So I contacted the carrier to have them terminate the appointments. This has been a back and forth fight with the carrier for almost 2 months. I have had 5 tickets open with them and they still have not terminated the appointments even after telling me that they will process the termination. Has anyone had this issue with a carrier and how did you finally get the appointment terminated?

I have been told conflicting information by various reps. Some telling me my appointments are terminated and some telling me I am still appointment. I was in the suspended status since I did not do my WellCare continuing education and they told me that eventually it would term but I got confirmation today that I am in fact actively appointed. This has been insane, if anyone has advice, it will be greatly appreciated.
I didn't certify with Wellcare and they terminated me.

Did you certify with them for 2024?

Wellcare could f*ck up a wet dream. They're bad on the consumer end and on our end.

I don’t believe so. I didn’t do any of the recertification with them. I did switch my out of state license to in state, and then they took off, and re added my appointments.

I don’t believe so. I didn’t do any of the recertification with them. I did switch my out of state license to in state, and then they took off, and re added my appointments.
Why do you want to terminate your contract with them? Are you wanting to move your contract to a different FMO? Write them a letter self terminating your contract with them.

I was offered a job at State Farm and they require you terminate all past appointments. Typically my new upline would request a blanket release but State Farm doesn’t have an upline. I currently have a 6th ticket open with them to get this taken care of, but if that doesn’t work then I will mail in the request. Thank you so much for your advice!!

Back