TX Health Insurance Info Needed

Jeff0673

Hello fellow agents, I'm putting this question out so that hopefully someone will be able to help me help my clients. I recently took on the health insurance business, coming from Life and P&C sales. I did several individual policies in CA and didn't have too many problems. But I just relocated to TX and my first two individual applicants have been declined (one with BCBS and the other with Aetna).

Does anybody have suggestions on how I can get these clients some sort of health coverage?

Hello fellow agents, I'm putting this question out so that hopefully someone will be able to help me help my clients. I recently took on the health insurance business, coming from Life and P&C sales. I did several individual policies in CA and didn't have too many problems. But I just relocated to TX and my first two individual applicants have been declined (one with BCBS and the other with Aetna).

Does anybody have suggestions on how I can get these clients some sort of health coverage?

Celtic is who we place our declines with.........they are not the best by a long shot...but fairly liberal underwriting.

We don't put much with Celtic.......basically its who we put our declines through after all option have been explored.....failing that its off to the risk pool.

They are fairly lenient........

Thank you all for the tips. I checked with the Risk Pool and its more than he can afford. I will check out Celtic and SW Service and see if they can write him.

Jeff

Back