Ugh! Radius Bob sold to AgencyBloc

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
Just wonderful. Agency Bloc is just going to buy up everybody and force us to pay higher prices. The last CRM I used was purchased by AgencyBloc a couple of years ago. I didn't transition to AgencyBloc because they are very proud of their services. So I went through the hassle of setting up with Radius Bob.

Guess I get to play this game again. I hate this crap. I used my prior system for 20 years. Now I guess it's going to be an every couple of years thing.

I was just looking for this thread and posted it in the Senior forum. Whooops!

But yes, this sucks big time.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on how you use Radius today, and I truly appreciate you sharing your concerns about how this impacts you.

Here are some notes I want to be sure you read in our announcement:

‘At this time, the services provided to Radius clients will not be changing. The future vision is to have a single platform with a seamless set of workflows where agencies can manage both their commercial operations and their back-office agency management operations in a single solution. At this time, we do not have a date for when this will be complete. We will continue to keep everyone updated as we work toward one streamlined solution.’

I'm excited about the future and the vision to bring even more powerful solutions to insurance agencies.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on how you use Radius today, and I truly appreciate you sharing your concerns about how this impacts you.

Here are some notes I want to be sure you read in our announcement:

‘At this time, the services provided to Radius clients will not be changing. The future vision is to have a single platform with a seamless set of workflows where agencies can manage both their commercial operations and their back-office agency management operations in a single solution. At this time, we do not have a date for when this will be complete. We will continue to keep everyone updated as we work toward one streamlined solution.’

I'm excited about the future and the vision to bring even more powerful solutions to insurance agencies.

I imagine AB bought RB with a plan in mind. When is a price increase projected and to what? Thanks for the update.

We want to address the concern about AgencyBloc purchasing and closing competitor CRMs, likely in reference to the single CRM acquisition we made in 2017 of GBS. GBS was a pioneer in the Insurtech industry, and we were honored to be chosen to carry on its legacy and care for their customers. As the years progressed, the legacy technology and framework GBS was built on was no longer supported by Microsoft and, thus, was unable to maintain the reliable access and security our customers deserved and required. The 3-year wind-down window allowed GBS customers to decide between several options to evolve with, including starting AgencyBloc CRM at a drastically reduced rate, carrying on their own local and independently managed GBS software database, or choosing a new provider. The success stories GBS customers have shared since switching to AgencyBloc are remarkable, and we are thrilled to offer a CRM to better enable their continued success for years to come! We invite you to read more here.

Best regards,
AgencyBloc

Back