UHC dropping HRA commish for 2025 except for SNP which is lowered to 50.00 i

lol . lol . Show me were United ever gave much money directly to individual agents ? 4 straight yrs I’ve done a shit ton of mapd with uhc and 1 yr I got a crappy $2500 for aep from a non resident state . Every yr I asked for money from several states and they laughed in my face . Most states told me we can’t give money direct to agents . I mean I hounded them several yrs . They wouldn’t even give me swag .

did humuna give you marketing money directly or was it from the fmo?I don't get involved in that because just about all my business in the last 10 years has been from referrals

Humana was direct non taxable .
For someone who supposedly made millions in the stock market, you don’t seem to know much about taxes. There is no such thing as direct non taxable marketing money. It is taxable revenue presumably offset by an expense of the same or greater amount.

For someone who supposedly made millions in the stock market, you don’t seem to know much about taxes. There is no such thing as direct non taxable marketing money. It is taxable revenue presumably offset by an expense of the same or greater amount.
Lol correct BUT ITS NOT 1099’ED . Thats all that matters to me . They ask for no receipts for what it was spent on How about the the non 1099’s trip people win from company’s? You think they report that “fair market value” of the trip as income? Double hell no . As far as taxes go i know as much as anyone of this board on the subject . Do you know what a sec 475 Market to market day trader is ? No you don’t . For tax purposes I’m classified as a professional day trader . In designated accounts i have to market to market my trades at year end on current valuation on dec 31st . I pay no social security taxes on gains just like an investor . But if god forbid i had a loss in a year i can write off unlimited loses (I’m not bound by the $3k limit per yr on loses ). I also get to write of all my expenses related to trading . I also have accounts that i use regular capital gains rules to hold stock long term . Thats enough for the lessons today ,

Lol correct BUT ITS NOT 1099’ED . Thats all that matters to me . They ask for no receipts for what it was spent on How about the the non 1099’s trip people win from company’s? You think they report that “fair market value” of the trip as income? Double hell no . As far as taxes go i know as much as anyone of this board on the subject . Do you know what a sec 475 Market to market day trader is ? No you don’t . For tax purposes I’m classified as a professional day trader . In designated accounts i have to market to market my trades at year end on current valuation on dec 31st . I pay no social security taxes on gains just like an investor . But if god forbid i had a loss in a year i can write off unlimited loses (I’m not bound by the $3k limit per yr on loses ). I also get to write of all my expenses related to trading . I also have accounts that i use regular capital gains rules to hold stock long term . Thats enough for the lessons today ,
I have one of those elite super duper Roth IRA's. Liberal proof. U got one?

First of all it's Mark to Market, not market to market. An actual professional trader would not make that mistake.

Second, to actually qualify is the extremely difficult. It is the hardest qualification in the IRS tax code. And is us nearly impossible to qualify for if you have another business. There are plenty of court cases to prove this.

If you are using section 475, you are probably doing it without the blessing of the IRS, which means your taxes are a time bomb waiting to happen.

When you suddenly stop posting on these forums, we will now all know why.

Back