UHC Medicaid Eligibility Notice

T Sparks

Super Genius
The Medicaid Eligibility lookup is currently unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience. PHD is experiencing longer wait times. States we cannot verify: CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, MN, ND, NH, NV, OK, OR, SC, TN, VT, and WY. PHD can assist in adding Medicaid Award letters to help verify eligibility.

Anyone know what is up with this?

The Medicaid Eligibility lookup is currently unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience. PHD is experiencing longer wait times. States we cannot verify: CT, DC, DE, HI, ID, MN, ND, NH, NV, OK, OR, SC, TN, VT, and WY. PHD can assist in adding Medicaid Award letters to help verify eligibility.

Yes do not submit a dsnp unless you got the eligibility letter .That’s what Aetna regional told me . United can tell you the level of Medicaid . I’m confused why The rest have not followed Anthem . When you check the manual level of Medicaid with Anthem they give you a code to put on the app so it goes threw. I just read on United’s site what the above means is the producer help desk cam help attach an image of the persons award letter to the app . About 1 out of a 100 dsnps have their eligibility letter

Yes do not submit a dsnp unless you got the eligibility letter .That’s what Aetna regional told me . United can tell you the level of Medicaid . I’m confused why The rest have not followed Anthem . When you check the manual level of Medicaid with Anthem they give you a code to put on the app so it goes threw. I just read on United’s site what the above means is the producer help desk cam help attach an image of the persons award letter to the app . About 1 out of a 100 dsnps have their eligibility letter

Finding out what LEVEL has been a nightmare.

Finding out what LEVEL has been a nightmare.
I got a few from united and it wasn’t bad . Anthem is good at it . But it’s irrelevant . If you write it it will pend for a week or so and be denied for no verification . I’m only working non dsnp leads . On my mailers you check boxes for Medicaid and Medicare . I’m only working ones that check Medicare .

Change Healthcare hack.

Add Florida to that list. I tried to verify on one and they said FL wasn't available

Ok according to my fmo all CO’s are manually checking when you turn app in . It’s taking 7-10 days . I can attest I turned 2 Humana duals in 8 days ago . They were pending and today went “ sent to cms” . So they seem to be going threw although taking much longer . Supposedly on the 18th change healthcare is trying to go live with testing .

I have submitted 4 in the last couple of weeks with UHC. They accepted a screenshot of their MoHealthnet account information. An extra step, but nothing major.

Back