Unbelievable. Agent Sued for NOT Making a Sale.

Jerard

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pork County
I saw this on an online Floridian newspaper. According to the article the agent is being sued by the family of a deceased man that the agent just happened to meet and give a business card to. The family claims that if the agent was a better salesman then the man would have bought a policy. Since the man didn’t buy the agent is at fault and liable for his funeral expenses. I don’t think the family has any grounds on this succeeding but I’m amazed that a lawyer took the case if the first place. Actually, I'm not amazed...they all probably would. Anyway, the full article is below.

Insurance Agent sued for not making a sale.

This is dumb.

The only other time I've heard of agents being sued for NOT selling something, was as a fiduciary capacity financial advisor and not recommending a product such as disability insurance, or long term care.

Oh ****. I finally clicked on the damn link.

Last edited:
I saw this on an online Floridian newspaper. According to the article the agent is being sued by the family of a deceased man that the agent just happened to meet and give a business card to. The family claims that if the agent was a better salesman then the man would have bought a policy. Since the man didn’t buy the agent is at fault and liable for his funeral expenses. I don’t think the family has any grounds on this succeeding but I’m amazed that a lawyer took the case if the first place. Actually, I'm not amazed...they all probably would. Anyway, the full article is below.

That cat sure freaked me out and happy April Fools to you too.

wow, had to read the article twice, just to believe my eyes :swoon::twitchy::swoon::twitchy:

In this world that could be possible! :biggrin:

Back