Unwanted Thread Subscriptions

It seems I am only subscribed to threads that I post to from my computer and not from my app, strange.

If you go into your "user cp" then click "edit options" under "settings and options" it will let you set your default thread subscription mode to "do not subscribe".

You can unsubscribe by clicking on "list subscriptions" under "subscribed threads".

My default mode is already "do not subscribe". This is a new issue starting within the last week or so. You shouldn't have to go in and clear the subscriptions time after time.

Management must be on a corporate retreat or something. It's unusual not to hear something in this sub-forum pretty quickly.

You may want to try changing it then changing it back. I know they were working on some things, it may have just gotten mixed up in the shuffle.

Yep, Val and I went on a corporate bonding retreat this week. Eating snakes in the jungle really brings forth better communications.

Seriously though, Val is away today for a special personal day, I am sure he will hop right on it tomorrow.

Sam said:
Yep, Val and I went on a corporate bonding retreat this week. Eating snakes in the jungle really brings forth better communications.

Seriously though, Val is away today for a special personal day, I am sure he will hop right on it tomorrow.

Special person day? So was this a day about him or someone special in his life? Either way you guys do a great job with forums and I would pay twice as much as I pay now for membership in this fine forum :)

Back