Use a Free Credit Report to Help You with Your Business

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
This is the form used to get a free credit report from EQUIFAX, EXPERIAN AND TRANSUNION. You can do this one time a year for free. This is not a membership scam and you don’t send any money with it. I use this once a year.

I think it is important to look at your credit at least once a year.

This is a valuable tool. It can be used in several different ways to help you with your business.

First way, is for existing clients. It is important to stay in contact with your existing clients. Offering them something they need for free is a good reason to get in contact with them. You can also review their coverage to see if they need to make any changes. They may have bought a new home, got married or remarriage, lost a job, got a new job. ETC.
You can call them or mail them this form.

This can also be used to Attract new clients. You can place this on your website for them to download the form. I have people contact me all the time to ask me if I can help them get a free credit report, because I helped someone do it.

You will think of many more ways to use this to help you with your business.

I've attached this to this post or Click Here to download.

Attachments

• credit report for free.pdf
    40.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Re: Use a Free Credit Report to Help You with Your Business.

Not everyone has the Internet. You can just put that link on your website also. With the website, it will pop up offering you other things for money, like your credit score. You don't have to buy anything and can just click no thanks and get your free credit report.

The form also keeps you in the loop. You can have people request the form.

Re: Use a Free Credit Report to Help You with Your Business.

As an option the web address is also mentioned on the form. So paper or internet is an option. Just something I noticed,.

One has to be careful. The link provided by Paul (M&M) is the official one that does provide the free credit report everyone is entitled to once every 12 months. However, there sompanies that advertise free credit report and one can end up purchasing ongoing and unneccessary services. BTW I didn't check out Mark R.'s link.

Every consumer has the right to a free credit report once per year, and several companies promote "free credit reports" which are actually tied to a subscription for a monitoring service. Experian an Equifax are the leaders in this area. I worked for Experian for over 10 years as a sales director.

Providing your clients sound advice on financial matters sounds like a good relationship building activity. Clients with marginal credit tend to need and buy insurance more readily.

Back