Vantis Guaranteed Issue Whole Life

Great looking rates. Is $5,000 the lowest amount that can be purchased? Also, is it available only in $5,000 increments? Can an additional amount be added as a rider to an inforce policy after a certain timeframe has passed?

thanks

Yes, only 5k increments with a 5k minimum. You can stack multiple policies up to the maximum allowed for each insured in their state which is 20k in every state except for AR,CA,ND,SD which are 15k max.

Please contact me at your earliest to begin contracting.
2-3 weeks go by fast if we get it done right away.
I already filled out information on your landing page.
Thanks. Miami, FL

For someone who hasnt sold FE in a few years, whu is the Vantis GI such a big deal? Other carriers have rop if clients dont qualify. What am I missing?

Here's what I don't understand about this product.

One of the Vantis distributors was kind enough to provide me with the premium rates for this product and I added to our graded benefit website:

Term4Sale.com Menu

After putting the rates up on the web site, Vantis' home office called to grill me about where we go the rates, telling me I had no right to quote them. I explained how I got the rates, said I would temporarily take them down but that we would like to work with them and get the company added.

From there it's been the sound of silence.

If you would like Vantis rates at:

Term4Sale.com Menu

please contact Vantis and ask them to remove the lead. The rates are in the system, I have just temporarily disabled them.

For someone who hasnt sold FE in a few years, whu is the Vantis GI such a big deal? Other carriers have rop if clients dont qualify. What am I missing?

What would be missing is the rate that Vantis has vs. any other ROP product on the market. At some ages the rate is about half of some carriers.

Here's what I don't understand about this product.

One of the Vantis distributors was kind enough to provide me with the premium rates for this product and I added to our graded benefit website:

Term4Sale.com Menu

After putting the rates up on the web site, Vantis' home office called to grill me about where we go the rates, telling me I had no right to quote them. I explained how I got the rates, said I would temporarily take them down but that we would like to work with them and get the company added.

From there it's been the sound of silence.

If you would like Vantis rates at:

Term4Sale.com Menu

please contact Vantis and ask them to remove the lead. The rates are in the system, I have just temporarily disabled them.

Bob, we've already discussed that I jumped the gun on putting them in your quoter. In reality having them in a quoter doesn't make a lot of sense in that you know who your GI cases are and it's a one page form that shows what the premiums would be, it's not like you're actually comparing them to anyone else, there is no comparison. Once you know that, just grab the rate sheet.

The reasoning behind not wanting to be in there is something that is 100% their call.

But lets not forget the chargebacks.. 100% yr 1 and 50% yr 2? is that right?

Yes, as clearly stated several months ago. No one forgets about the chargeback provisions, however the product is one that you generally will sell or you'll send them to MOO, not really another viable option on the market. I'd personally rather sell it and potentially have a chargeback than to refer them to another carrier and get nothing.

Yes, as clearly stated several months ago. No one forgets about the chargeback provisions, however the product is one that you generally will sell or you'll send them to MOO, not really another viable option on the market. I'd personally rather sell it and potentially have a chargeback than to refer them to another carrier and get nothing.

Well stated, Brad...........and thanks for getting me contracted;)

Back