Volume Life Ins Practice

+1 for Sid Walker. I like his material and perspective. Very helpful. He has a few books and audios well worth buying.

Sidney C. Walker ~ Sales Training, Sales Coaching & Sales Tips

I like some of the Sandler Training materials. However, I think the best part (pattern interrupt) is already discussed in this thread here, which can be great for how you begin your calling: https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/ultimate-guide-to-cold-calling.92021/#post-1217903

I recommend Sandy Schussel's referral training (as posted above), but he now has an exclusive broker/dealer contract, so he isn't taking on any new coaching clients who are in the insurance and financial services industry.

The Insurance Pro Shop has systems, newsletters, video training... all very valuable and inexpensive (particularly compared to others like LEAP, Circle of Wealth, and other platforms).

The Leading Life Insurance & Annuity Sales Tools, Tips & Training

In a similar vein, I'd also recommend The Taylor Method. I have a "free" membership, but if you like his style, it can be very good for you.

Home - TheTaylorMethod

One common thread about almost all of these resources, is that these are designed to build YOUR SKILLS up, rather than to be dependent upon them long-term. They'll teach you to BE a top producer rather than just a system user that relies exclusively on them for your success.

Back