Wake Up AARP! A Message to Seniors: Medicare "Disadvantage" Is a Corporate Trap

There is nothing wrong with an honest look at Medicare Advantage plans and the advantages and disadvantages-it is very much a regional decision and plan dependent regarding doctor and facility access.

There is EVERYTHING wrong, however, with a ridiculously biased, one-sided, and idiotic article like this. Just one example-I don't know of a single MAPD plan in Florida where X-rays and Lab Services would have a $100 copay, usually is under $10 (often $0).

Does this mean you liked your Corvair? :laugh:
1966 140 HP Monza.. 4 one barrel carbs, 4 speed stick.. Would run like a scalded dog for a six cylinder.. Did many a bootleg turn in the middle of the highway and never once came close to flipping it.. Yes, I loved my Corvair.. The only problem was my wife kept complaining about it being too small.. Traded it for a Cadillac Sedan DeVille…..:)

1966 140 HP Monza.. 4 one barrel carbs, 4 speed stick.. Would run like a scalded dog for a six cylinder.. Did many a bootleg turn in the middle of the highway and never once came close to flipping it.. Yes, I loved my Corvair.. The only problem was my wife kept complaining about it being too small.. Traded it for a Cadillac Sedan DeVille…..:)

I was drinking one night in High School and lost control and spun around while going down a 6 foot deep ditch. I took out several of those little reflector poles. When my trusty Corvair came to a stop, I drove it out of the ditch and went home. :yes:

The next morning, my dad asked me how in the hell that grass got caught between the wheels and the tires. :swoon:

I was young and dumb. I wouldn't drive drunk any more. :no:

Last edited:
Back