We must be enrolling too many people

Speaking of enrolling too many people: WHAT is up with so many income verification requests this year ?! Seems that like about 1 out of 4 of my re enrolls are requiring income documents this year. I've never seen this before. Seriously, has the Trump administration tightened these requirements for keeping subsidies?

Apologies for that! We had a ~ 1 hour outage yesterday at 2:00 PM ET due to a traffic spike. We've resolved the bottleneck and have been operating normally since that time. Sorry for any delays or inconvenience.

NING: Why is it when we log onto Heathcare.gov through the agent backoffice WHY does it often take 3 to 5 attempts to find an existing application on healthcare..gov. Its maddening. Im not blaming Sherpa but seriously it takes me multiple times to type in an existing applicaition via name and birthdate to find the updated 2019 application

Speaking of enrolling too many people: WHAT is up with so many income verification requests this year ?! Seems that like about 1 out of 4 of my re enrolls are requiring income documents this year. I've never seen this before. Seriously, has the Trump administration tightened these requirements for keeping subsidies?

About 90% of mine are required to send proof of income, in fact I have more this year than the previous 5 years.

Back