Webinar Selling

galoisi

Hi everyone,
Is anyone doing any webinar selling?
1) I am in the process of makeing several short video recordings (using Go To Meeting) Subject matter annuities, transfer of wealth, captive reps. etc.
2) They would then be sent out in e-mails to prospects, clients, captive reps.,etc. To see if after watching the very short video they have any interest in attending a Live Webinar on the subject, if so please click to register below.
3) I would then have the actual Live Webinar on the date they registered for......(using Go To Meeting).
4) Would then send them an e-mail, if interested in a private meeting with me....(using Go To Meeting), to get into the specifices of their particular objectives.
5) Use e-applications, or e-forms, fax, or mail to complete sale.
I don't have it all set up yet, but would like to have 8 or 10 recorded short videos, various products to solve goals, also for referrals, captives, etc. This way all I have to do is pick one click to e-mail and it's gone..........no cost for meals, room etc., also should only get people that are interested.
Any way.....what do you think, any ideas, or thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks
Guido....

Last edited:
Thanks for the spell check Bob, and the link to talk radio, interesting site...........However I am more interested in finding out if anyone is doing any webinar selling.....not so much what platform they are using..........
Once more Bob thanks for your input.
Guido...

Back