Weekend Dialing Seniors

What's your experience been calling senior on Saturdays and Sundays? Receptive?

No experience but I would not consider making prospecting calls on a Saturday or Sunday. I will make a call on a Saturday or even a Sunday if that is the only time I can reach a prospect on the phone. I do not do that very often.

I don't cold call, But I will sometimes call on saturdays when I have leads I have not been able to reach or if requested, However I found out early on people Hate to be called on sunday's, I would imagine even more so with cold calls, Besides you need a day for you anyway to recharge

What's your experience been calling senior on Saturdays and Sundays? Receptive?
Outside of Utah and the bible belt states, it's just like any other day.

It also depends on your bank account. If you're broke, I can't think of a better way to spend your weekend then talking to folks that need your help!

I just saved a couple over $1800 a year on their Medicare supplement. They didn't care that I happened to call them on a Sunday!

I have done Saturday cold calls, with decent success. Haven't done it in a long time though. Never done Sundays, but I know agents that have, like somebody else said, it's hit or miss. However, I'm pretty sure the Knights of Columbus agents call their prospects on Sunday evening and they find most people are home. But those prospects are members, so I imagine they are a bit more receptive.

It's probably more of the agent's "mindset" when dialing rather that the day.

I used to swear that dialing on Sunday's were terrible, but an agent I worked closely with KILLED it on Sunday's (I always preferred Saturday's).

Your probably right, I hate getting calls on the weekend, so I probably figure everyone does.

Back