WellCare’s AOR policy

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
As we all know, WellCare’s Part D premium is extremely low next year, at or near $0.

It could be possible that they are doing this in hopes that in 2025, when high part D premiums are released, that they can contact their part D clients and mention they can keep their $0 premium and move to a MAPD.

That said, I would hope that most of my clients won’t fall for that pitch. But, if they do, and they move to a WellCare MAPD, it’s somewhat nice knowing that WellCare will keep AOR for a PDP to MAPD.

“ You can rest assured, when an existing client makes a plan change by calling Wellcare directly, your AOR status will remain unchanged. This means you will remain the AOR and continue to receive renewal commissions on plan changes. This even applies to plan changes from PDP to MAPD, where applicable. The Agent of Record Promise benefits your book of business year-round. “

As we all know, WellCare’s Part D premium is extremely low next year, at or near $0.

It could be possible that they are doing this in hopes that in 2025, when high part D premiums are released, that they can contact their part D clients and mention they can keep their $0 premium and move to a MAPD.

That said, I would hope that most of my clients won’t fall for that pitch. But, if they do, and they move to a WellCare MAPD, it’s somewhat nice knowing that WellCare will keep AOR for a PDP to MAPD.

“ You can rest assured, when an existing client makes a plan change by calling Wellcare directly, your AOR status will remain unchanged. This means you will remain the AOR and continue to receive renewal commissions on plan changes. This even applies to plan changes from PDP to MAPD, where applicable. The Agent of Record Promise benefits your book of business year-round. “

Wow, that's great!

I still don't think it's nice at all.

Back