Western Bankers Life Insurance Company or Bankers Life Insurance Company

LindatheSmith

My husband and I have qualified money annuity policies with them. Evidently there was some embezzlement involved with this investment and it went into court-ordered rehabilitation in 2019. The company moved its offices from Saint Petersburg, FL to Winston-Salem, NC.

Our policies had matured, but we could not cash them out or roll them over into some other financial institution. Our funds are being held hostage. My husband died in December 2023 and the policy says it will pay out upon death. I have been calling the only phone number listed on their correspondence (833-658-2840) and a robot answers saying to select option 1, 2 or 3. I have selected all of the options, but no one every answers the call. I have been on hold up to 44 minutes multiple times. Does anyone have a phone number that will reach a human so I can settle my husband's estate?

My husband and I have qualified money annuity policies with them. Evidently there was some embezzlement involved with this investment and it went into court-ordered rehabilitation in 2019. The company moved its offices from Saint Petersburg, FL to Winston-Salem, NC.

Our policies had matured, but we could not cash them out or roll them over into some other financial institution. Our funds are being held hostage. My husband died in December 2023 and the policy says it will pay out upon death. I have been calling the only phone number listed on their correspondence (833-658-2840) and a robot answers saying to select option 1, 2 or 3. I have selected all of the options, but no one every answers the call. I have been on hold up to 44 minutes multiple times. Does anyone have a phone number that will reach a human so I can settle my husband's estate?

Back