What Are Indie P&C Agents Looking for in a Management System

We are almost 2 years into developing our agency management system. With the release of our accounting feature in a couple months, we will have a very competitive system in the market.

We are almost 2 years into developing our agency management system. With the release of our accounting feature in a couple months, we will have a very competitive system in the market.

So your reference is to the rating systems - this discussion is about management systems - since I know a couple of agencies on your management system I know your first comment about satisfaction does not apply here.

If this was about rating systems then I would buy your satisfaction comment.

Last edited:
The comment about satisfaction was just a little background on our company and what agents can expect from our products and support.

The comment about satisfaction was just a little background on our company and what agents can expect from our products and support.

Sorry - doesn't apply here. I have been in this business for 30 years - I have yet to see a rating vendor introduce a management system that was worth a damn - same with the management system vendors who try to introduce rating. never works. They can purchase other vendors and get some results, but trying to build - never seen a good one.

Worse is when a vendor in one area decides they won't integrate with vendors in the other area because they offer a similar solution (just like the 2 big boys have done). That is not going to help with your customer ratings long term!

Latest posts

Back