What are your favorite annuity companies?

ValeRosso

Guru
Using Athene now, and becoming very annoyed with their suitability people...its always something with them. I usually have to jump through hoops to get existing annuities transferred to Athene. Any other good options yall use?

Using Athene now, and becoming very annoyed with their suitability people...its always something with them. I usually have to jump through hoops to get existing annuities transferred to Athene. Any other good options yall use?
Sounds like Athene does it right.it shouldn't be easy to move existing annuities to a new annuity. Too many agents move people from existing products that are past surrender charge period with good forever minimum interest rates & old higher guaranteed payout tables (shorter life expectancy & higher payout annuity rates) into new annuity contract with new surrender schedule, worse mortality tables & possibly worse forever renewal minimum interest rates

Sounds like Athene does it right.it shouldn't be easy to move existing annuities to a new annuity. Too many agents move people from existing products that are past surrender charge period with good forever minimum interest rates & old higher guaranteed payout tables (shorter life expectancy & higher payout annuity rates) into new annuity contract with new surrender schedule, worse mortality tables & possibly worse forever renewal minimum interest rates
Fwiw, I agree w/ OP.

I totally understand this and there are bad actors who don't know what they're doing so they are protecting their business. But when the transfer is better for the owner on all fronts, putting the client in a better position than they are right now...and its still having to jump through hoops and pulling teeth with Athene? Just personally tired of it.

Back