What Companies Can I Work for Online Only?

karenbeth

Hello,

I have my life/health license in Florida and Arkansas. I need to find a good company that I can work from home. I'm disabled and need to work online. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Karen

Hello,

I have my life/health license in Florida and Arkansas. I need to find a good company that I can work from home. I'm disabled and need to work online. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Karen

While you won't get rich quick, you can sell Medicare Supplements over the phone as an independent agent. It's not rocket surgery but takes a bit of know-how. After several years the renewals could total a reasonable amount every month.

If you want a salary that could be an issue.

Rick

Thanks! I would like to be able to make at least $3500 to $4000 a month. Would it be feasible to sell Mortgage protection, Medicare sups, and life ins at the same time with one company? Or is there such an online beast?

Thanks! I would like to be able to make at least $3500 to $4000 a month. Would it be feasible to sell Mortgage protection, Medicare sups, and life ins at the same time with one company? Or is there such an online beast?

I suggest you focusing being a master of one, instead of trying to chase three totally different markets. Helping seniors with their Medicare plan naturally leads to cross selling opportunities once you've built the trust. And this market gets easier to penetrate every day.

Seniors are more trusting of phone transactions than ever before and every company we use has an electronic application where no paperwork is necessary.

Millions of boomers are entering Medicare age now and it isn't a crowded agent field. It is not massive, up front commission but builds a very nice, diversified residual income with multiple add-on product opportunities.

Back