What Company Did You Purchase Your E&O Ins?

joannna

In state of california.

How much did you pay for E&O Ins ?
Did you pay all at once or give a down payment?
How much are you covered for ?

Let me make this offer again. I've been writing insurance in CA since 1976. Send me an email with your phone number and I'll be happy to help.

Rick

In state of california.

How much did you pay for E&O Ins ?
Did you pay all at once or give a down payment?
How much are you covered for ?

I paid for the year. Do not remember the exact cost, It was prorated, since their policy year starts, I think, June 1 and mine did not expire till July 1. I believe there were payment options.

I got it through ILIAA iliaa.org

Yes, I am in CA

CalSurance

1200 for the year, paid in installments.

Included Life, Health, Property and cas.

I could have probably gotten a better deal with someone else. However, several agents I know use this company.

I decided to use them for that reason alone. I was learning that not all E&O insurance is created equal, cheaper doesn't mean a good deal.

You can get E & O through NAPA for $475 for the year without paying a monthly fee to one these agent organizations.

With a down payment and then monthly payments. $37.50 per month after $122 down, covers life, accident, health LTC, disability, medicare supps and med advantage.

NAPA Direct Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance

You can get E & O through NAPA for $475 for the year without paying a monthly fee to one these agent organizations.

With a down payment and then monthly payments. $37.50 per month after $122 down, covers life, accident, health LTC, disability, medicare supps and med advantage.

NAPA Direct Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance

That sounds like a good deal.

In my case it was better for me to go through ILIAA since I was already a member. So it was not a have to join issue for me.

Well there's more value to those organizations than just E & O if you're not only seeking E & O.

That sounds like a good deal.

In my case it was better for me to go through ILIAA since I was already a member. So it was not a have to join issue for me.

Back